1 Suffers Minor Injuries in Banning Accident on Interstate 10 near 22nd Avenue
Banning, California (September 1, 2021) – A traffic collision involving a white Toyota Prius and a big rig in Banning Tuesday afternoon sent one person to the hospital.
The two-vehicle crash happened on Interstate 10, just west of 22nd Avenue, at approximately 1:15 p.m.
It was not immediately established how the collision occurred on the eastbound side of the freeway.
Minor Injury Banning Car Accident
As per the California Highway Patrol report, one person sustained minor injuries and was rushed to the San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital for medication.
The accident resulted in the closure of the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 near 22nd Avenue for an unknown time.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.