1 Injured in Anaheim Car Crash on 5 Freeway near Lincoln Avenue
Anaheim, California (September 14, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a two-vehicle collision in Anaheim early Tuesday morning.
The accident happened on the 5 Freeway near Lincoln Avenue at about 12:18 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
A white Honda sedan and a black Mercedes sedan were involved in the collision. The manner in which the accident happened, however, was not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.