Four Hurt in Victorville Crash on Interstate 15 near Stoddard Wells Road
Victorville, California (September 9, 2021) – Four people were injured in a Wednesday afternoon crash involving a semi-truck in Victorville, according to California Highway Patrol.
The accident happened at around 12:32 p.m. September 8, in the southbound lanes of the 15 Freeway near Stoddard Wells Road.
A white Hyundai Elantra was traveling slowly on the freeway due to a broken tire when it was struck by a semi-trailer truck. The semi then collided with a white pickup truck and both were pushed off the right-hand shoulder of the freeway.
4 Injured in Victorville Crash on Interstate 15
Four people were injured in the accident. One of the patients was airlifted from Victor Valley Global Medical Center to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center with critical injuries.
Three other patients were transported to hospital by ambulance.
The cause of the collision is under investigation by the CHP.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.