Aidet Hernandez Arrested after Napa Collision on Highways 29 and 12/121
Napa, California (August 4, 2021) – A Napa woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI after a two-vehicle collision that occurred in south Napa early Wednesday morning, according to Napa police.
The crash was reported at around 12:05 a.m. on Highways 29 and 12/121.
Police said a 2016 Ford Mustang was traveling southbound on Highway 29 when the driver failed to stop for a red light at the intersection and slammed into the side of a Jeep Liberty that was making a left turn onto northbound 29 from eastbound 12/121.
Aidet Hernandez Arrested after Napa DUI Crash
The driver of the Ford, Aidet Hernandez, 22, of Napa, was taken into custody on suspicion of DUI causing injury. She was treated for her injuries at Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center and later booked into the Napa County jail.
The other driver sustained an injury to his forearm.
The accident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.