One Hospitalized after Bloomington Truck Accident on Interstate 10 Freeway near Cedar Avenue
Bloomington, California (September 2, 2021) – One person was hospitalized Thursday morning following a traffic collision between a semi-truck and a car in Bloomington, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The wreck occurred at around 4:04 a.m. on the Interstate 10 Freeway, just west of Cedar Avenue.
According to the CHP, a white Subaru Legacy collided with a big rig in the number two lane of the eastbound Interstate 10 Freeway.
Car, Semi-Truck Collide on I-10 Freeway in Bloomington
One occupant of the Subaru Legacy suffered moderate injuries and was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton. The name and condition of the victim were not immediately disclosed.
Debris from the crash scattered across the roadway. A tow truck was dispatched to the crash site to remove the two wrecked vehicles.
No further details about the collision were immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.