1 Injured in Car Accident on Highway 74 near La Pata Avenue in San Juan Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, California (September 5, 2021) – A major injury car crash was reported in San Juan Capistrano on Saturday afternoon, September 4.
The collision happened at about 2:44 p.m. on Highway 74 near La Pata Avenue, the California Highway Patrol reported.
Two sedans are reported to have collided on the highway for unknown reasons. Both vehicles sustained major front-end damages in the collision.
According to the CHP incident logs, major injuries were reported following the collision.
Information about the victims was not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.