1 Injured in Watsonville Car Crash on San Juan Road near Faultline Flower Exchange
Watsonville, California (September 3, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a car accident that occurred in Watsonville, Santa Cruz County, on Friday morning.
The accident happened at about 6:49 a.m. on San Juan Road near the Faultline Flower Exchange, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A Honda Civic and a Chrysler Sebring were involved in the collision. One of the vehicles is reported to have rear-ended another during the collision.
At least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.