Minor Injuries Sustained in Galt Motorcycle Crash on Highway 99 near Crystal Way
Galt, California (August 2, 2021) – Minor injuries were sustained in a motorcycle accident that happened Sunday afternoon in Galt, according to the California Highway Patrol.
At around 12:14 p.m., a motorcycle collided with a car on southbound Highway 99, near Crystal Way.
Galt Police Department officers responded to the scene and closed the No. 1 lane.
One person sustained minor injuries in the crash, as per the report. An ambulance was sent to the scene to offer medical aid.
The motorcycle was towed away with a broken front wheel.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the crash.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.