1 Hospitalized after West Sacramento Accident on Highway 50 Near Harbor Boulevard
West Sacramento, California (August 3, 2021) – A West Sacramento accident involving a white Toyota RAV4 and a white Lexus GX470 Sunday afternoon sent one person to the hospital.
The minor injury crash happened on westbound Highway 50, just west of Harbor Boulevard, at around 12:15 p.m. on August 1.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred in the afternoon hours.
Minor Injury West Sacramento Accident
One unidentified person sustained minor injuries and was rushed to the UC Davis Medical Center for mediation.
The crash resulted in the closure of the westbound lanes of Highway 50 for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.