Woodland, CA: CHP Investigating Major Injury Crash on County Road 96 and County Road 24
2 Injured in Woodland Car Crash on County Road 96 and County Road 24
Woodland, California (August 5, 2021) – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle collision that happened Thursday morning in Woodland, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The major injury collision was reported at about 5:51 a.m. on County Road 96 at County Road 26, also known as Gibson Road.
CHP said a Kia Sportage and a Ford Escort collided at the intersection for unknown reasons.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene to find both drivers injured. The report did not mention the conditions of the drivers.
Both vehicles were towed away with traffic damage.
CHP is investigating to establish the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.