Victorville, CA: Driver Airlifted after Sedan Collides with 18-Wheeler on Stoddard Wells Road
Man Injured in Victorville Crash at Stoddard Wells Road and Interstate 15 Off-Ramp
Victorville, California (August 9, 2021) – A driver was injured after a sedan collided with an 18-wheeler Monday afternoon at an intersection in Victorville, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision occurred at around 3:26 p.m. at the intersection of the Stoddard Wells Road and the northbound Interstate 15 exit.
CHP said a white 2021 Hyundai Sonata collided with a 2014 International TranStar 8600 under unclear circumstances.
Following the collision, the Hyundai became wedged underneath the trailer of the big rig.
Car, Big Rig Collision in Victorville
Firefighters along with the paramedics responded to the scene and extricated the male driver of the Hyundai from the wreckage. He was then airlifted to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in unknown condition.
No further details regarding the collision were immediately provided.
The CHP is investigating the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.