Santa Clarita Accident Near Hillsborough Parkway and Newhall Ranch Road Injures One Person
Santa Clarita, California (May 5, 2021) – A traffic collision involving two vehicles at an intersection in Santa Clarita Tuesday morning sent one person to the hospital.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to the crash site near Hillsborough Parkway and Newhall Ranch Road at about 8:50 a.m.
The accident involved the two automobiles that crashed at the intersection near Bouquet Canyon under unclear circumstances.
Santa Clarita Accident Tuesday Morning
One unidentified person was rushed to an area hospital for treatment of unknown injuries.
The detectives handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.