Motorcyclist Injured in Crash with Car on Colorado Boulevard and Meredith Avenue in Pasadena
Rider Injured in Pasadena Motorcycle Crash on Colorado Boulevard and Meredith Avenue
Pasadena, California (August 15, 2021) – A crash between a motorcyclist and a car left the rider injured on Sunday afternoon in Pasadena, according to the Pasadena police.
The accident occurred in the area of Colorado Boulevard and Meredith Avenue just after 4 p.m.
The motorcyclist crashed into the car that made a left turn in front of them.
Motorcyclist Injured in Pasadena Crash
The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with possible broken bones.
The driver of the car stayed at the scene and cooperated with investigators.
The incident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.