Rancho Cordova, CA: 3-Vehicle Accident on Mather Field Road and Rockingham Drive
One Hospitalized after Rancho Cordova Crash on Mather Field Road and Rockingham Drive
Rancho Cordova, California (August 5, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after a crash that occurred in Rancho Cordova on Thursday afternoon, according to the authorities.
The incident happened just before 2 p.m. on Mather Field Road and Rockingham Drive.
Authorities said two pickup trucks collided in the area and one of them crashed into a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office patrol cruiser.
At Least 1 Injured in Rancho Cordova Crash
One person in one of the civilian vehicles was extricated by authorities. The patient was transported to a hospital with unknown injuries.
No other injuries were reported.
The intersection was blocked shortly as authorities worked at the scene
The cause of the collision remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.