Oildale, CA: Major Injury Traffic Collision at Roberts Lane and Chester Avenue
1 Person Seriously Injured in Oildale Car Crash at Roberts Lane and Chester Avenue
Oildale, California (August 6, 2021) – At least one person sustained major injuries following a traffic crash that happened Thursday afternoon in Oildale, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The major injury collision happened at around 4:33 p.m. Thursday, August 5, at the intersection of Roberts Lane and Chester Avenue.
As per the CHP report, a gray Mazda 3 collided with a silver minivan at the Oildale intersection near the Dollar General Market.
Oildale Collision at Roberts Lane and Chester Avenue Sends 1 to Hospital
One patient, whose name was not immediately disclosed, was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
Authorities temporarily closed the intersection of Roberts Lane and Chester Avenue for more than one hour due to the crash.
Further details regarding the crash were not immediately available.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.