1 Suffers Minor Injuries in Fresno Accident on State Route 99
Fresno, California (June 11, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of an alleged hit-and-run collision that resulted in minor injuries Thursday afternoon in Fresno.
The minor injury crash happened on State Route 99 shortly after 5:30 p.m. on June 10.
As per the CHP report, a white Ford Mustang crashed with a second car on the northbound side of the highway for undetermined reasons.
Minor Injury State Route 99
Officials affirmed the collision left one person with minor injuries.
Limited details about this crash were released at the report time.
The CHP is still gathering more evidence to locate the driver of the second vehicle who fled the scene after the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.