Sacramento Crash at Madison Avenue and Garfield Avenue Injures One Person
Sacramento, California (May 4, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a traffic collision that sent one person to the hospital early Monday morning in Sacramento.
The CHP said the minor injury crash took place at Madison Avenue and Garfield Avenue just around 12:40 a.m.
The accident involved a gray Honda Civic and at least another automobile that crashed at the intersection near North Highlands for undetermined reasons.
Minor Injury Sacramento Accident Early Monday
One unidentified person sustained minor injuries following the crash. The victim was attended to by medical personnel before being rushed to the Mercy San Juan Medical Center for further medication
The investigators handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.