Fresno, CA: 3 Hospitalized after Multiple Vehicles Crash on Highway 41 near Herndon Avenue
Fresno Collision on Highway 41 near Herndon Avenue Injures 3
Fresno, California (August 5, 2021) – A traffic collision involving multiple vehicles in Fresno Wednesday afternoon sent three people to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The minor injury crash happened on Highway 41, just south of Herndon Avenue, at approximately 12:55 p.m.
The CHP did not immediately establish how the three automobiles crashed on the northbound side of the roadway.
Minor Injury Fresno Car Collision
Three unidentified people sustained minor injuries following the crash. The victims were attended to by paramedics before being rushed to the Community Regional Medical Center for medication.
The collision resulted in the closure of the northbound lanes of Highway 41 near Herndon for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.