Durham, CA: At Least 1 Hospitalized after 2 Vehicles Crash on State Route 99 at Neal Road
Durham Accident on State Route 99 at Neal Road Results in Minor Injuries
Durham, California (August 2, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a minor injury accident that occurred Thursday afternoon in Durham.
Officials responded to the crash site on Golden State Highway at Neal Road at around 4:30 p.m. on July 29.
It was not immediately established how a red Ford Focus collided with a blue Hyundai SUV in the afternoon hours.
Minor Injury Durham Accident
At least one person, whose name was not revealed, sustained minor injuries in the accident.
The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics before being taken to an area hospital for medication.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.