Sanger, CA: 1 Hospitalized after Motorcycle and Pedestrian Collision on Trimmer Springs Road
Sanger Accident on Trimmer Springs Road Seriously Injures 1
Sanger, California (August 1, 2021) – One person was hospitalized with serious injuries following a motorcycle and pedestrian accident in Sanger Saturday morning, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury crash took place at 22514 East Trimmer Springs Road near the Avocado Lake Park just about 8:55 a.m.
As per the CHP report, an individual was reportedly hit by a motorcycle on the highway for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Sanger Pedestrian Accident
One unidentified person sustained major injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medication.
Limited details regarding the crash were released at the report time.
The collision resulted in the closure of both lanes of Trimmer Springs Road for an unknown time
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Notable Pedestrian Accident Statistics According to the California Office of Traffic Safety:
- 893 pedestrians were killed, and more than 14,000 were injured on California roadways in 2018.
- California’s pedestrian fatality is almost 25% higher than the national average.
- California is among the leading states in pedestrian deaths.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
- Make yourself visible to other road users by wearing bright colored clothes, reflector jackets, or using a flashlight when walking at night.
- Avoid distractions such as using your phone while on the streets.
- Cross streets on marked crosswalks and obey traffic lights.
- Always pay attention to your surroundings.
- Be predictable by observing all traffic rules and obeying signs and signals.
Were you or your loved one involved in a pedestrian accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.