Ceres, CA: 1 Hospitalized after Multi-Vehicle Collision on Highway 99 near Whitmore Avenue
1 Suffers Major Injuries in Ceres Accident on Highway 99 near Whitmore Avenue
Ceres, California (August 11, 2021) – One person was hospitalized with serious injuries after being involved in a traffic collision Wednesday morning in Ceres.
The major injury three-vehicle crash happened on Highway 99 at Whitmore Avenue just around 7:45 a.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the three vehicles, including a white Tesla, crashed in the fast lane of the northbound Highway 99 on August 11.
Major Injury Ceres Car Accident
One person sustained a broken leg injury following the accident. The unidentified victim was attended to by medical personnel and then rushed to a local hospital for further medication.
Officials requested tow trucks to remove at least two of the wrecked automobiles away from the scene.
The accident remains under investigation by the Ceres Police Department.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.