Auburn Accident at Bell Road and Quartz Drive Seriously Injures 1
Auburn, California (May 4, 2021) – A four-vehicle Auburn crash, including a silver Nissan sedan and a black Subaru, Monday afternoon seriously injured one person, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP responded to the major injury head-on crash site at approximately 2:50 p.m. at Bell Road and Quartz Drive.
It was not immediately established how the crash occurred at the Auburn intersection near Highway 49 in the afternoon hours.
Major Injury Auburn Car Accident
Paramedics responded to the scene and attended to one person who had sustained major injuries. The unidentified victim was then taken to an area hospital for further medical aid.
The collision resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.