Bakersfield, CA: Major Injury Crash at East 19th and Kern Streets
At Least Three Injured in Bakersfield Collision on East 19th and Kern Streets
Bakersfield, California (July 31, 2021) – Major injuries were reported in a crash involving an alleged DUI driver in east Bakersfield on Saturday afternoon, according to the Bakersfield police.
The incident took place on East 19th and Kern streets at about 4:45 a.m.
Police said two vehicles were involved in the accident.
3 Injured in Bakersfield DUI Crash
Both drivers were hospitalized with major injuries and one of them was in critical condition.
According to the report, at least one other party involved in the crash sustained minor injuries.
One of the drivers will be arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The accident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.