Los Banos, CA: 1 Hurt in 2-Vehicle Collision at Ortigalita Road and Mervel Avenue
1 Hospitalized after Los Banos Accident at Ortigalita Road and Mervel Avenue
Los Banos, California (August 5, 2021) – A Los Banos accident involving a green Toyota Corolla and a black-colored Kia Tuesday night sent one person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The two-vehicle collision took place in the area of Ortigalita Road and Mervel Avenue just after 9:00 p.m.
As per the CHP report, the two vehicles crashed at the intersection near Interstate 5 for reasons still under investigation.
Los Banos 2-Vhecle Crash
One person, whose name was not immediately revealed, sustained minor injuries in the collision and was rushed to the Memorial Hospital Los Banos for medication.
Officials shut down the Los Banos intersection for unknown time following the accident.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.