Linda, CA: At Least 1 Hospitalized after 2 Vehicles Crash on State Route 70 at Beale Road
Linda Accident on State Route 70 at Beale Road Injures At Least 1
Linda, California (August 15, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision on a highway in Linda, the California Highway Patrol said.
Authorities responded to the crash site just about 8:40 a.m. on State Route 70 near North Beale Road offramp.
As per the report, an Acura Integra crashed with a second vehicle on the westbound side of the roadway for undetermined reasons.
Linda 2-Vehicle Accident
At least one person sustained unspecified injuries and was rushed to an area hospital for medication.
More details about this accident will be released immediately after the completion of the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.