South Lake Tahoe, CA: Possible Injuries Sustained in Head-On Collision on Luther Pass Road near Upper Truckee Road
South Lake Tahoe Accident on Luther Pass Road near Upper Truckee Road Possibly Results in Injuries
South Lake Tahoe, California (August 6, 2021) – Possible injuries were sustained following a head-on collision Friday morning in South Lake Tahoe, the California Highway Patrol said.
The two-vehicle crash happened on Luther Pass Road (State Route 89) near Upper Truckee Road at around 6:15 a.m. on August 6.
As per the CHP report, a white Dodge Ram and a dark blue Chevrolet pickup crashed when one of them swerved into the path of the other.
South Lake Tahoe Car Accident
All involved parties were attended to by paramedics who responded to the crash site shortly after 6:15 a.m.
The detectives handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.