Desert Center Accident on Rice Road Results in Major Injuries
Desert Center, California (May 4, 2021) – Major injuries were reported Monday afternoon following a traffic collision that occurred in Desert Center.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site at approximately 1:25 p.m. on State Route 177 (Rice Road).
A vehicle of unspecified make and built reportedly rolled over several times and landed on its roof on the southbound side of the highway for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Desert Center Crash
The May 3rd accident resulted in major injuries. All involved parties were attended to by medical personnel who responded to the scene via a helicopter.
Meanwhile, the CHP is still investigating to determine the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.