One Sustains Minor Injuries in Foothill Farms Accident on Hillsdale Boulevard
Foothill Farms, California (March 2, 2021) – A Foothill Farms accident that took place Sunday afternoon sent a motorcyclist to the hospital, a local news source said.
The motorcycle crash happened shortly after 4 p.m. along Hillsdale Boulevard near a grocery store.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the rider crashed with a white GMC near La Superior Mercados in the evening hours.
Foothill Farms Motorcycle Accident
As per the CHP dispatch, the motorcyclist sustained minor injuries and was rushed to Mercy San Juan Medical Center for medication.
Details regarding the accident were not immediately established at the time of the report.
The detectives handling the case are gathering more evidence to determine the cause of the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
Being involved in a car accident can leave you confused and unable to make quick decisions that can help you deal with the aftermath of the crash. It is important to know the steps to take after a car crash before being involved in one.
Here are helpful tips on actions you should take when involved in an auto accident:
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.