Sacramento: Rider Injured in Motorcycle Crash on Edison Avenue
Sacramento Accident on Edison Avenue Seriously Injures Motorcyclist
Sacramento, California (August 8, 2021) – Major injuries were reported Saturday morning following a motorcycle collision on a highway in Sacramento, according to a report by the California Highway Patrol.
The CHP responded to the crash site just before 10:55 a.m. in the 3011 block of Edison Avenue.
The accident involved a motorcycle and a second vehicle that crashed on the roadway for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Sacramento Crash
The motorcyclist, whose name was not revealed, suffered major injuries following the collision.
More details about this accident will be released after the CHP completes the investigation.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.