Colusa, CA: 2-Vehicle Crash at River and Butte Slough Roads
1 Hospitalized after Colusa Collision at River and Butte Slough Roads
Colusa, California (August 6, 2021) – One person was hospitalized Thursday afternoon after a traffic collision in a Colusa intersection, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The crash happened at around 12:12 p.m. Thursday, August 5, at the intersection of River and Butte Slough Roads.
Reportedly, a black Ford F50 and a truck hauling an 18 feet tandem axel trailer collided at the Colusa intersection.
Car Crash at River and Butte Slough Roads in Colusa
Emergency responders took one patient to Colusa Medical Center with major injuries. The name and current condition of the victim were not immediately available.
No further details about the collision were immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.