Ceres Accident at Mitchell and Don Pedro Roads Injures 1
Ceres, California (September 15, 2021) – One person was hurt after two vehicles collided at an intersection in Ceres Saturday night, the Ceres Police Department said.
The DUI crash was reported at about 10:17 p.m. in the area of Mitchell and Don Pedro Road.
As per the report, Cadillac Escalade driven by an alleged 50-year-old DUI driver reckless struck another automobile at the Ceres intersection on September 11.
An unidentified person riding in the vehicle that was hit sustained unspecified injuries in the crash.
The suspect was later arrested and booked into the Stanislaus County Public Safety Center on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol/and or drugs and felony hit and run.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.