Minor Injuries Sustained in Castro Valley Crash at Center Street and Grove Way
Castro Valley, California (March 2, 2021) – Minor injuries were sustained in a multi-vehicle collision that took place Monday afternoon in Castro Valley, the California Highway Patrol said.
Authorities received reports about the accident at around 5:50 p.m. at the intersection of Center Street and Grove Way.
Responding officers found a Hyundai sedan, a Honda CRV, and a third car involved in the crash and blocking the intersection.
An ambulance was requested to the scene to offer medical assistance to an unknown number of parties who suffered minor injuries.
At the time of the report, CHP officers were still attempting to establish the cause and manner of the crash.
The Hyundai acquired rear-end damage and the Honda front-end damage. Both cars were towed away from the scene.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
Being involved in a car accident can leave you confused and unable to make quick decisions that can help you deal with the aftermath of the crash. It is important to know the steps to take after a car crash before being involved in one.
Here are helpful tips on actions you should take when involved in an auto accident:
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.