Riverside, CA: CHP Investigating Major Injury Crash on Washington Street and Golden Star Avenue
2 Hospitalized after Riverside Crash on Washington Street and Golden Star Avenue
Riverside, California (August 6, 2021) – Two people were sent to the hospital after sustaining injuries in a Riverside crash that happened Thursday afternoon at the intersection of Washington Street and Golden Star Avenue.
According to the California Highway Patrol, for unknown reasons, two vehicles collided at about 4:06 p.m., blocking the southbound lane of Washington Street.
First responders found a white Honda Civic and a red Ford Mustang involved in the crash.
Two people who sustained major injuries were taken to Riverside Community Hospital for treatment.
The crash forced the closure of both northbound and southbound lanes of Washington for an unknown period.
CHP is investigating to determine the factors that may have contributed to the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.