Sacramento, CA: CHP Investigating Severe Injury Crash on Jackson Road near Watt Avenue
At Least 1 Seriously Injured in Sacramento Crash on Jackson Road near Watt Avenue
Sacramento, California (August 13, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a Sacramento crash involving two vehicles that happened Thursday afternoon, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP said the incident transpired at about 2:50 p.m. on Jackson Road, also known as Highway 16, just east of S Watt Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find a blue Acura 2-door sedan with major front-end damage and a Toyota 4-door sedan about 30 feet off the roadway with major front-end damage.
An ambulance was requested to transport at least one person who sustained serious injuries to the hospital.
CHP is investigating to determine the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.