Foresthill, CA: 1 Hospitalized after Motorcycle Crash on Foresthill Rd and Racetrack St
1 Injured in Foresthill Motorcycle Collision on Foresthill Road and Racetrack Street
Foresthill, California (August 19, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after a motorcycle collision that happened Wednesday night in Foresthill, the California Highway Patrol said.
The incident happened at about 9:00 p.m. on southbound Foresthill Road at Racetrack Street.
A motorcycle and an unknown vehicle collided under unclear circumstances, blocking the eastbound lanes.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene and transported one person to the hospital. The patient was hospitalized with unspecified injuries.
Authorities are investigating to determine the cause of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.