Sanger, CA: 1 Hospitalized after 2 Vehicles Crash at McCall Avenue and California Avenue
Sanger Accident at McCall Avenue and California Avenue Injures 1
Sanger, California (August 6, 2021) – A Sanger accident involving two vehicles Thursday night sent one person to the hospital.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site just before 8:00 p.m. in the area of South McCall Avenue and East California Avenue.
The accident involved a pickup truck and a maroon Nissan Maxima that crashed at the intersection near Highway 180 for undetermined reasons.
1 Hurt in Sanger Accident
One person, whose name was not immediately revealed, sustained minor injuries and was rushed to a Selma hospital for medical.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.