Los Angeles, CA: 1 Hospitalized after Motorcycle Crash on 10 Freeway near Bundy Drive On-Ramp
1 Sustains Minor Injuries in Los Angeles Crash on 10 Freeway near Bundy Drive On-Ramp
Los Angeles, California (August 17, 2021) – One person was sent to the hospital after a Los Angeles crash that happened Monday afternoon on 10 Freeway, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The collision occurred at about 5:39 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of the freeway just east of Bundy Drive on-ramp.
A motorcyclist collided with a car for unknown reasons.
One person who suffered minor injuries was taken to UCLA Medical Center for treatment.
The Nos. 1 and 2 lanes remained blocked for an unknown period following the accident.
CHP is investigating the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.