Fresno County Accident at McCall Avenue and Highway 180 Seriously Injures One Person
Fresno County, California (June 11, 2021) – A Fresno County accident involving two vehicles Thursday evening seriously injured one person, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury crash happened near McCall Avenue and Highway 180 at approximately 7:00 p.m.
As per the report, a big rig rear-ended a Chevy Cruze that was stopping at a stoplight near the Fresno intersection for undetermined reasons.
Major Injury Fresno County Crash
The Chevy operator sustained major injuries following the wreck. The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics before being taken to the Community Regional Medical Center for further medical aid.
It was not mentioned whether there were other people hurt in the accident.
The crash resulted in the closure of eastbound lanes of McCall Avenue and Highway 180 for about an hour.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.