Santa Clarita Accident at Railroad Avenue and Drayton Street Injures One Person
Santa Clarita, California (May 4, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision at an intersection in Santa Clarita Monday afternoon.
The multi-vehicle crash happened in the area of Railroad Avenue and Drayton Street just about 1:50 p.m.
It was not immediately established how the three vehicles crashed at the intersection on May 3.
Santa Clarita Multi-Vehicle Accident
As per the report, one person sustained unspecified injuries following the collision.
Limited details about this accident were released at the time of the report.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.