1 Injured in Santa Ana Motorcycle Accident on Highway 55 near Katella Avenue
Santa Ana, California (September 10, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a motorcycle accident that occurred in Santa Ana on Thursday evening.
The accident happened along the northbound lanes of Highway 55 near Katella Avenue at about 5:18 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol said a motorcycle collided with a car on the roadway for unknown reasons.
One person is reported to have been injured in the accident.
The severity of the injuries sustained by the victims was not immediately established.
No additional information about the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.