Minor Injuries Sustained in San Jose Crash on Interstate 680 at E Capitol Expy Off-Ramp
San Jose, California (March 2, 2021) – Authorities are investigating after a traffic crash that happened Monday afternoon in San Jose, resulting in minor injuries.
The incident happened at around 4:34 p.m. on northbound Interstate 680 at the E Capitol Expy off-ramp, the California Highway Patrol said.
CHP officers and San Jose firefighters responded to the scene to find a white sedan overturned onto its side. The sedan had collided with another vehicle under unclear circumstances.
An unknown number of parties suffered minor injuries in the crash, and an ambulance was sent to the scene to offer medical aid. The report did not mention whether any victim was hospitalized.
The sedan was towed away from the crash scene.
CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
Being involved in a car accident can leave you confused and unable to make quick decisions that can help you deal with the aftermath of the crash. It is important to know the steps to take after a car crash before being involved in one.
Here are helpful tips on actions you should take when involved in an auto accident:
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.