1 Hospitalized after Salinas Accident Near Harkins Road and Hunter Lane
Salinas, California (June 11, 2021) – A Salinas accident involving two vehicles Thursday afternoon sent one person to the hospital.
The minor injury car crash took place near the intersection of Harkins Road and Hunter Lane shortly after 2:30 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred near Highway 101 in the afternoon hours.
Due to the impact, both vehicles acquired front-end damage.
Salinas Car Accident
One unedified person was hospitalized at the Natividad Medical Center with minor injuries sustained in the crash.
More details about this accident will be released immediately after the CHP completes the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.