Our Red Bluff Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Without proper representation from a qualified Red Bluff car accident lawyer, victims stand little chance of receiving fair compensation against high-paid lawyers from the big insurance companies of wealthy clients.
The importance of good legal representation from a Red Bluff car accident lawyer
The minutes, hours, and days immediately following an auto accident can be traumatic and stressful. Besides dealing with questions from doctors and law enforcement, insurance companies will also be asking questions and adding more pressure to an already overwhelming situation. A Red Bluff car accident lawyer from the Pacific Attorney Group can put an end to the harassment, worry, and confusion and provide you with the support and information you need before you sign any settlement. A Red Bluff car accident lawyer from the Pacific Law Group brings:
- Experience- With over 40 years of combined attorney experience in personal injury accidents you can be assured that you will receive the best lawyer possible to handle your personal injury case.
- Objectivity- An attorney needs to understand your needs and feeling in order give you the best service and get you the highest payout possible. Many attorneys settle for far less than your damages deserve but that will not be the case with an attorney from the Pacific Law Group.
- Aggressive Representation- Going after the big insurance companies is what a Red Bluff car accident lawyer from the Pacific law group does best. Big insurance companies often try to intimidate clients into settling for far less than they deserve. Having an aggressive Red Bluff car accident lawyer who will fight for you no matter the case is crucial to receiving the settlement you deserve.
Common accidents that need legal representation
There are many types of auto accidents that call for the advice and representation of an experienced AndeRed Bluff rson car accident lawyer. Accidents can happen from various causes, such as speeding, heavy traffic, or just plain negligent driving, and the type of collision can greatly influence the resulting injuries.
- Rear-end collisions- This type of collision occurs when one vehicle crashes into the car in front of it and can often cause whiplash injury to the occupants of the vehicle impacted.
- Side-impact collisions- This type of collision is also called a T-bone and occurs when the side of a vehicle is impacted by the front end of another vehicle. This type of crash can often cause serious injuries, especially to the occupant on the side of impact.
- Head-on collisions- When the front end of two vehicles collides, this is called a head-on collision. This type of collision is severe and often causes fatalities.
If you have been injured in a car accident, then you need an experienced Red Bluff car accident lawyer that will help you navigate difficult legal and medical obstacles that you will undoubtedly encounter. Call the Pacific Attorney Group today at 1-800-358-9617 and get connected to an experienced Red Bluff car accident lawyer who will fight aggressively for you. There is never a fee unless we win your case and your initial consultation is free.