Rancho Cordova Collision on U.S. Route 50 at Sunrise Boulevard Injures At Least 1
Rancho Cordova, California (June 11, 2021) – One person was injured following a Rancho Cordova collision on June 9.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the hit-and-run crash site just about 4:00 p.m. on U.S. Route 50 near Sunrise Boulevard offramp.
The accident involved a black Jeep Cherokee and a second automobile that crashed on the eastbound lanes of the roadway for reasons still under investigation.
Rancho Cordova Hit-and-Run Collision
One person was reportedly hurt in the accident
As per the report, one of the motorists escaped the scene west on the interstate after the crash.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.