Rider Seriously Injured in Ontario Motorcycle Crash on Interstate 10 near Archibald Avenue
Ontario, California (August 2, 2021) – One person suffered serious injuries after a motorcycle accident that happened Monday morning in Ontario, the California Highway Patrol said.
The crash took place at about 9:23 a.m. on westbound Interstate 10 near Archibald Avenue.
A motorcycle and another vehicle were involved in the collision under unclear circumstances.
The rider was ejected from the motorcycle and landed in the No. 1 lane.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to find the motorcyclist with severe injuries. An ambulance was requested to take the victim to the hospital.
Authorities are investigating to establish the cause of the collision.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.