1 Hospitalized after Montclair Accident on Monte Vista Avenue and Mission Boulevard
Montclair, California (August 14, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after a traffic collision in Montclair on Saturday morning, according to authorities.
The incident occurred at around 1:45 a.m. in the area of Monte Vista Avenue and Mission Boulevard.
According to authorities, two vehicles were involved in the collision and one person was trapped in the wreckage.
1 Injured in Montclair Car Crash
The party was extricated and transported to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
No further details were released.
The cause of the collision is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.