Major Injuries Reported in Humboldt County Accident on Highway 101
Humboldt County, California (September 15, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a collision involving a motorcycle in Humboldt County on Wednesday morning, according to CHP.
The accident was reported at around 5:35 a.m. near 14200 Highway 101.
The crash was between a motorcyclist and a vehicle.
CHP said major injuries were reported.
Southbound Highway 101 was temporarily blocked following the collision.
No further details were available.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.