Passenger Killed, 3 Hospitalized after Long Beach Crash at Pacific Avenue and 21st Street
Long Beach, California (August 16, 2021) – A woman died, and three others were hospitalized with serious injuries after two vehicles collided early Monday morning at an intersection in Long Beach, as per a local news source.
The deadly crash occurred at around 1:40 a.m. at Pacific Avenue and 21st Street.
Police had not yet established the cause of the crash at the time of the report.
A passenger in one of the cars, only identified as a woman, died at the crash scene.
Three other persons were taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
The intersection remained closed for an unknown period as authorities investigated.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.