1 Hospitalized after Lodi Accident Near East Harney Lane and Vintage Road
Lodi, California (September 15, 2021) – A Lodi accident involving two vehicles Tuesday morning sent one unidentified person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The minor injury crash took place near Harney Lane and Vintage Road at approximately 10:55 a.m.
The accident involved a white-colored truck and a white Ford Fusion that crashed near the intersection under unclear circumstances.
Due to the impact, the Ford Fusion acquired major front-end damage.
Minor Injury Lodi 2-Vehicle Accident
One person sustained minor injuries in the collision and was rushed to an area hospital by paramedics for medication.
The crash resulted in the closure of the southbound Harney Lane near Vintage Road for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.