At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Livermore Car Crash on Livermore Avenue near Tesla Road
Livermore, California (August 14, 2021) – At least one person suffered serious injuries in a two-vehicle collision that happened Friday evening in Livermore, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The vehicles collided at about 8:00 p.m. on S Livermore Avenue near Tesla Road.
The report did not mention the cause and manner of the accident.
Firefighters responded to the scene to help those involved in the crash, including one person who sustained severe injuries.
All traffic lanes remained blocked for an unknown period following the accident.
Both vehicles were towed away from the collision scene.
Authorities are investigating to establish the cause of the crash.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.